Delta Mu Delta Faculty Advisors:
We wanted to reiterate that the Central Office is still open for business, on a remote basis, and that we are available to assist with any membership processing. As stated below, “you can still invite eligible students without hosting a ceremony due to campus closing…” We encourage you to do so and are here support you. Stay safe!
With the ongoing developments with COVID-19, the Delta Mu Delta Leadership and Staff are committed to continuing our work by supporting all schools while also ensuring resources are available and comply with any safety precautions being put into place.
Over the past few weeks Delta Mu Delta has received many phone calls and emails regarding the coronavirus disease (COVID-19); the concern for many of our chapters has been their upcoming, and in some cases ongoing induction cycles. You can still invite eligible students without hosting a ceremony due to campus closing and the ongoing precautions to limit social gatherings.
Although our top priority is for your health and safety, we wanted you to know that we have heard your concern and have developed a plan that will assist you with continuing with your inductions.
Delta Mu Delta Chapters have several options on how to report new members based on a variety of factors. Please select the best option that describes how your chapter operates CURRENTLY below and then review the instructions for the option that best describes your chapter by clicking on the appropriate link provided.
- For Chapters that HAVE NOT begun an induction cycle and place orders using the Delta Mu Delta order form and spreadsheet click HERE
- For Chapters that are CURRENTLY in an induction cycle AND have not submitted your DMD order click HERE.
- For current OIS chapters that process your induction cycle using our OIS program AND hold in person induction ceremonies click HERE.
- For current OIS chapters that are already using our OIS program with NO in person induction click HERE.
Again, your health and safety are of our top priority; however, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. The Central Office is open, and we are here to help, so please contact either:
- Belienda Schultz
Director Financial Operations and Chapter Services
- Dorothy Nava
Manager of Chapter Services
- Office Phone#: 708-485-8494
Thank you for all you do, it’s truly appreciated. Stay safe and I hope your day is going well.
Society Executive Director
Delta Mu Delta