Delta Mu Delta members, or those about to become members by June 15th of the current year, enrolled in the business programs at schools where there is a chapter of Delta Mu Delta, are eligible to compete in the Society's annual Scholarship Awards Program.
Countdown Until We Accept Applications
Winners Will Be Announced
*One Application Per Applicant*
**Transcripts submitted prior to March 1, 2017 are not permitted**
- Only Delta Mu Delta members (or students who will become members by June 15th) may apply.
- At the time of application, a student must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate business program where there is an active Delta Mu Delta chapter.
- An applicant may submit only one application.
- An applicant may win only one DMD Scholarship per year.
- Awards are based on scholastic achievement, leadership qualities, and character/ethical behavior.
- Scholarship judges are appointed by the DMD President and report their evaluations to the DMD Scholarship Committee. This Committee is solely responsible for granting the scholarships and the Scholarship Committee’s decision is final.
- The website for receiving online applications and references will close at midnight (CST) on Thursday, June 15, 2017.
- Transcripts must be postmarked by June 15, 2017.